Please inform your ladies who have qualified of their tee times and also ensure that they check on the website before they play on 24 August as changes will be made ongoing.
Also, forward any changes to me as soon as possible so that I can keep the timesheet up to date. If a player can’t make it, check with the next in line. Also please check that I have spelt names correctly.
- Players will be playing in the division they qualified in, from their correct handicap on the day, irrespective of whether her handicap falls in that division on the day.
- Carts are allowed on the day but winners cannot make use of carts at Sun City, no exceptions are allowed.
- Players must have their ID documents with them for completion of the Winners’ Entry Form for the finals.
- Green fees are R195.00 per player.
- Only host club caddies may be used.
- No competition fee is payable.
- Sanlam sponsors halfway at R50.00 per player – these vouchers may only be used after nine holes have been played and not after the game for lunch.
- Motorised carts R300.00 (only 20 available) to be arranged directly with the club on 011 442 3880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Caddies R40.00 levy, R45.00 Halfway and minimum R170.00 for the game